Role: Band 2 Domestic Assistant
Rate of Pay: £8.66 per hour
Location: North Derby Street, Belfast
Hours: 12 hours spread over Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Duration: at least 3 months
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of all furniture/fittings and general dusting duties, low and high level cleaning.
- Removal and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etc
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- Receipt and storage of cleaning materials
- General securing of buildings (May include operation of electronic alarm systems).
- Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage service
- Ward Kitchen cleaning duties
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Support Services Supervisor and General Manager Domestic Services Trustwide.
- Observation of Trust Policies and Procedures relating to Domestic Services as instructed.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £26 - £33 depending on clearance level.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Monday 27th May 2019.