.Net Developer (The initial roles will be contract, 3-6 months. If the model proves successful there will be a possibility to extend.)
Location: Derry/ Londonderry
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a .Net Developer based in Derry/ Londonderry
We're currently seeking a .Net Developer to join our IT Department. Work within a strong team to deliver high quality software solutions for the business throughout the whole of Ireland.
- 5+ years experience
- Proven analytic and problem solving abilities.
- An enthusiasm for software development and emerging technologies
- Must be able to work within a team. Driven to achieving deadlines, ability to work under pressure.
- Good communicator, written and oral
- Excellent command of C#, .NET 4.0+ & VS2012
- Experience in WCF Web Services
- Experience in building MVC 5.0 Web Sites
- Experience in deploying Web based applications and Services to IIS7
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience in TFS build processes, Process templates and continuous integration
- Experience in Oracle & PL/SQL
- Mobile platform application development e.g. Android, Apple
- Experience with Code generation & T4 Templates
- Experience in Insurance / Financial industry
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland