Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Deputy Principal Accountant to start ASAP for a duration of 5 Months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £14.50
13+ week's £19.13
- Have significant Public Sector experience at Deputy Principle level and above.
- Experience of preparing Business Cases to Public Sector Standards i.e. "Northern Ireland Guide to Expenditure Appraisal and Evaluation NIGEAE".
- Be a qualified Accountant
- Applications will also be considered from applicants with relevant formal qualifications considered by the selection panel to be of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
- Working with internal and external customers including liaison with Sponsor Branch to develop economic appraisals, business cases and evaluations against the requirements of the Northern Ireland Guide to Expenditure Appraisal and Evaluation.
- The provision of high quality, reliable, accurate and timely financial briefing to others, both internally and externally.
- Data gathering and analysis.
- Undertaking and/or managing research and evaluation on a broad range of financial topics.
- Delivery of training in the use of economic appraisal, the development of business cases and post-project evaluation.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland