Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Co Fermanagh have a vacancy in their Design team for a Draughtsperson.
- Responsible for the preparation of detailed 2D and 3D layout drawings for Pre-stressed hollowcore slabs and Pre-cast concrete stairs
- Maintenance of drawing office records
- Liaising with customers and the production team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5.30pm
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Educated to at least B-Tec or equivalent in construction studies
- At least 1 yrs. experience in a drawing room environment
- Knowledge of construction / manufacturing industry
- Experience in Revit software and a knowledge of BIM would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided
- Good numeracy and computer skills
- Knowledge of building regulations
- Good problem solving skills
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.