Together with our well established Client in Ballynahinch Grafton Lisburn is recruiting for full time Driver Day Care.
Hour of Work: TBC
Salary: £8.78 per hour
- Providing transport for service users.
- Carrying out the essential safety check on the mini-bus ensuring it is road worthy condition.
- Keeping records in relation to maintenance and checks of the mini-bus.
Care worker duties:
- To assist with review procedures and assessment reports.
- To assist Registered Manager in the day to day running of the centre.
- To assist with the personal care requirements including personal care.
- To attend team meetings as required.
What is required?
- Applicants must have at least one year experience of working with older people in a paid voluntary capacity.
- Previous experience in driving mini-bus.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Full Clean D1 Licence and Driver Qualification Card, DQC.
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or working towards this qualification.
- Post holder must be registered with NISCC and will be subject to enhanced Access NI check.
The company has excellent work culture and commitment to supporting staff in their growth and development plans. This is a varied role where you will be constantly challenged on variety of projects.
Please email your CV by clicking on apply button or phone Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.