Our Client is one of the leading providers of drainage and sewer services in the UK and Ireland dealing with public entity, government body, co-operation, utility company, business, or households. Due to continued growth, our clients are seeking enthusiastic drivers to join their busy team on a full time temporary basis. This is a fantastic opportunity with an immediate start available for the right applicant there are also opportunities for advancement within the company.
You will be the face of our client's operation so providing an excellent service experience for their customer base is paramount. You will be responsible for carrying out multi drop deliveries whilst providing an efficient and prompt service. Full on site training will be given.
Hours of work: 8AM - 5PM - Monday to Friday (typically 42 ½ hours weekly)
- HGV 2 Driving Licence
- CSR Card
- Health & Safety Training
- Good understanding of driver hours and regulations
- Geographical knowledge of the local area would be helpful
- Computer literate
- Work under your own initiative
- Punctual, presentable
- Good communication and customer service skills essential
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Rates of pay £7.83 per hour
- PPE will be provided free of charge
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
- Working with an international brand
- 28 days annual leave
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact David on 028 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.