Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Drupal Developer for a leading FinTech company based in Donegal. This role is initially on a temporary basis.
As a Drupal Developer you will be:
- Working with Drupal 8 , PHP and MYSQL
- Collaborate with the Backend developers to rebuild and migrate sites from other Content Management System to Drupal 8
- Collaborate with Front End Developers to build new UI components in Drupal
- Working with the latest deployment model including AWS, Docker and CI/CD.
- Working in an Agile environment delivering new components as well as aiding the development of new products.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years of direct experience in a web and/or distributed development environment and must be educated to degree level.
- 3 + years experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to design enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Proven ability to design innovative solutions and deliver quality software to strict standards and schedules through own efforts and those of others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver production quality software within tight schedules.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as IBM WCM
- Proficient with database design, MySQL and stored procedures.
- Experience on using tools such as Ant, Maven, GIT, Jenkins.
- Experience with Linux development environments and knowledge of DevOps principles and methodologies
- Experience of monitoring and debugging using tools such as CloudWatch, Dynatrace and Splunk.
- Experience of Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the FinTech Industry and the possibility of US travel.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.