Are you a native level Dutch speaker looking for your next challenge working for an internationally renowned IT company? Grafton Recruitment is the agency to help you get there! We are always looking for multilingual talent for several fabulous jobs. At the moment we are looking for Dutch or Belgian Digital Advertising Optimizers to work for one of the biggest IT companies in the world.
As an Advertising Campaign Optimiser you will be part of a multinational team, building new campaigns, optimising and localising existing campaigns for business customers. You will use your marketing skills to review the client's business model and website and implement the best optimisation strategy to achieve the client's goals. The goal of the optimisation will be to increase return on investment, drive traffic to the clients website or increase brand awareness for the client in your specific market.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Native level of Dutch is essential
- Experience or background in Digital Marketing is essential
- Specified market knowledge and experience is essential
- Demonstrates high level of creativity and innovative thinking
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail; Ability to multitask
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent is preferable
- Good Team Player
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- Career & Personal Development
- E-learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
- Multi-cultural environment
- Great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Judith Romkes on 01 4505288.