Are you looking for a job in Dublin, a city known for its hospitality and great atmosphere? Do you speak native level Dutch or Swedish? Are you excited to support businesses with their products? We could have the job for you, so look no further!
Grafton Recruitment is looking for multilingual talent for several fabulous jobs. At the moment, our consultants are looking for native level Dutch and Swedish speakers for roles in account management for one of our clients in Dublin North.
You probably get approached about jobs in Dublin all the time, so why would you listen now? Our clients offer attractive salary, great benefits, and even a relocation package to help you move. And our consultants are dedicated to make your move as smooth as possible. Read more about the role below and get in touch today!
As an Account Associate you will look after business clients in your portfolio and make sure they have everything they need to get the most out of your products! You will be talking to customers through inbound calls, emails and chat, and work together with the team to reach KPIs.
- Fluent in Dutch or Swedish; Proficient in English
- Enthusiastic, courteous, directive, curious, and positive
- Customer and solution oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written (at ease on the phone)
- Ability to exercise independent judgement on situations
- Ability to handle calls, emails or web-chats and take notes at the same time
- Motivated by your own and team performance in a very number driven environment
- Experience in a customer oriented environment, ideally with account management and in office settings
- Excellent salary and benefits package, including health insurance, taxsaver, etc.
- Good performance is rewarded with a bonus
- Several Dublin locations close to public transport DART, LUAS and bus
- Huge room for career progression
- Multi-cultural environment and a great team environment
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Charlotte Kobler on 01 4505288.