One of Ireland's best known hotel group has a number of exciting positions on the horizon and continues to grow and expand in Ireland and it's more important than ever to have the right team. They are now recruiting a dynamic and experienced Duty Manager for their Cork Hotel.
About the Role
reporting to the Deputy General Manager and the General Manager, the Duty Manager will oversee the running of key functions in the hotel, as well as supporting the Head's of Department in their roles.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations of the Hotel on a day to day basis.
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage expectations.
- Assist with the management of the hotel's daily operations, ensuring delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Have previous supervisory experience within the Hotel or Hospitality Industry.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be passionate about what you do
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike
- Be capable of excellent up-selling all areas of the Hotel, and other hotels in the group.
If you have the right attitude and energy you will have great opportunities to progress. The company is a place where you can do great things - individually and as a team. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop talent, be recognised and rewarded for commitment whilst pursuing a fulfilling career. With the added benefit of a number of unique and recognised training programmes to aid professional and personal development and the group are proud to create and objective, supportive and fair working environment for all employees.