Working in Partnership with a Public Sector Client, I am actively recruiting for a Duty Supervisor based in the Portrush Area.
Job Title: Waterworld Duty Supervisor
Grade/Salary: £7.83 - £9.78
Directorate: Leisure and Development
Department: Health, Wellbeing & Sport
Location: Waterworld, Portrush
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting the Operational Manager and Business Support Unit with the day-to-day operation of Waterworld to include supervision and training of staff and supervision of public using the facility through the enforcement of Health & Safety regulations and standard operating procedures.
- Being a point of contact for customers in dealing with queries and complaints, to include recording and reporting of same to the Operational Manager
- Ensuring and maintaining the highest possible standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness throughout the premises.
- Monitor staff actions in relation to First Aid incidents with members of the public, assist and support as required.
- Maintain accurate records in incident and accident books.
- Operate all computerized and cash registering and booking systems throughout the Centre to include covering reception duties as required.
- Secure of the building and operation of the Centre's alarm systems.
- Lead staff in responding to emergency situations as dictated by facility operational procedures
- Any other duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Available during Easter week.
- Hold a relevant First Aid qualification.
- 3 years' experience working in a busy leisure/tourist facility, preferably water based and at a supervisory level.
- 1 years' experience of using Microsoft products to include Word and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead and motivate a team of young staff.
- Participate in water based staff training sessions (Sunday morning) in order to maintain a relevant standard of competency to be able to lead a team in responding to Water Emergency incidents.
- Hold a BTEC Diploma in Leisure Studies or related discipline.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety issues.
- Cash handling experience in a working environment.
If interested in the position please submit your CV -
Any Questions please contact email@example.com