Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for an E-Commerce Executive on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. The E-Commerce Executive will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking complete ownership of the day to day e-commerce function within the company focusing on the launch, promotion and management of a new e-commerce sister brand. The E-Commerce Executive requires an in-depth understanding of e-Commerce best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from campaign management.
* Maximising e-commerce related revenue
* Day to day Management of eBay platform
* Online customer engagement and support
* Creating and championing new business processes to support the e-commerce function
* Identifying and launching new product opportunities
* Market and competitor analysis
* Paid Online Advertising
* Search Engine Optimisation
* Conversion Rate Optimisation
* Data Analysis & Reporting
* In depth knowledge of Google Analytics suite of products
* 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Self-starter with passion to succeed and an entrepreneurial mindset
* Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
* Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
* Google AdWords & Analytics Certification or similar
* CIM or DMI Qualification
* Specific Sectoral experience in relation to e-Commerce
The successful E-Commerce Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £23,000 - 25,000 per annum depending on experience plus pension.
The E-Commerce Executive role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
If you would like to discuss this E-Commerce Executive job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.