E-COMMERCE MANAGER Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Our Client an established company based in Enniskillen are growing year on year and have started to develop ecommerce sales platform.
This is an exciting opportunity for a multi-disciplinary eCommerce professional to join the team and spearhead online sales growth. You will have the following qualities:
- A good level of knowledge and experience of digital marketplace platforms including Amazon and eBay
- An ability to research subjects using your own initiative and implement/measure Digital Marketing tools including Ad/Words, Google Analytics and Social Media platforms
- A good understanding of search engine optimisation and content marketing to ensure that we are delivering high quality campaigns to achieve the best results
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- A thorough understanding of SEO techniques
- Experience using Microsoft Word & extensive experience in Excel
- Recent experience managing an e-commerce department with an annual turnover of £1m plus in online sales
- Knowledge of establishing eBay & Amazon Seller platforms
- Managing E-commerce fulfilment process
- Extensive knowledge of product listings; product imagery and Analytics
- Experience of managing a small team in a similar environment
- Managing social media platforms
- Working with delivery courier contracts to UK and Ireland
- Degree in Marketing with specific course content in ecommerce or business OR Degree in Business with Procurement
- Competitive Salary
- Free parking on the site
- Staff discount
- Opportunities for career progression
- Training provided
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66323300 and apply with your up date Cv by clicking the button.