Interested in joining a forward thinking, fast growing business with excellent progression opportunities? Grafton Recruitment are working on behalf of a client based in Ballymoney, who are seeking to recruit a Website administrator to join their team.
Job Role: E-Commerce Website Administrator
You may have a relevant degree in Business/Marketing/e-commerce although this is not necessary as long as have a passion to start a career in E-commerce and good standard of IT literacy. You will receive training on the job on all aspects of E-commerce.
This role will give you the potential to gain a vast amount of experience in multiple skill sets and to liaise with other departments from Purchasing, Marketing and Designers.
Duties of the role will include but are not limited to:-
- Order processing
- Checking and managing orders, monitoring shipping rates and organising shipping for large orders
- Adding, reviewing and removing products, Content writing, adding promotions, updating pages.
- Writing relevant content descriptions in the correct structure and monitoring performance, creating interesting and relevant blog content.
- Speed testing, Reviewing unmatched search terms, product reviews, channel review
- Email Marketing
- Reviewing, identifying trends and completing analytic reports
- Assist with customer service of web order queries and live chats.
- Helping optimise listing on various marketplaces.
- Supporting and working with all other departments when required.
- Adhoc duties as advised by your manager
- GCSE A-C Maths, English
- Proven good standard of IT Literacy
- Relevant degree in Business/Marketing/e-commerce although this is not necessary as long as have a passion to start a career in E-commerce
- SEO Experience
If interested and meet the criteria please attach your CV to the job ad and a member of the Grafton team will be in contact. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org