Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Early Years Coordinator for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a fixed term contract up until the end of 2020.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Early Years Case Coordinator to join their team. Our client is looking for someone with experience in Childcare or Early years with strong administration and coordination experience.
The Early Years Operations Directorate provides a range of programmatic and strategic supports to the Early Education and Care sector. The remit of the Integrated Supports Unit is to support and enable the other units/teams within the Early Years Directorate to deliver on their business commitments. Working as part of a small team, the post holder may be required at times to cover any or all areas of the Unit's remit. A general principle underlying the Unit's work, including this role, is to support but not do the work of the other Early Years teams i.e. to provide the sorts of supports that do not duplicate or substitute the remit of other teams. The unit supports other teams by co-ordinating, facilitating, documenting, technical input and tracking cross-team or whole unit initiatives which are designed to improve our collective effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma, Degree), or equivalent is essential.
- Quality and Efficiency development.
- Experience of systematic approaches to the development of quality and efficiency within a team setting e.g. TQM; Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience in analysis and administration of business processes
- Understanding and experience of the early years and young people sector
- Proficient in MS applications, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project as well as programme databases and SharePoint
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Experience in implementation of funding programmes
- Excellent salary on offer €48,812 starting salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Contract up to the end of 2020
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.