Education Welfare Officer
Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
Located in Enniskillen our Public Sector Client are looking to recruit an Education Welfare Officer for a temporary contract.
To fulfil the Client statutory duties to ensure that all children within compulsory school age receive regular, appropriate education and to assist families and schools to resolve education related issues.
Hours of work: 36 hours Mon-Fri
- Applicants must hold a professional social work qualification or be qualified in accordance with JNC for Education & Library Board's circular No 38.
- Applicants must also be registered or provide evidence of their application to register with NISCC
- Hold a relevant third level qualification and/or
- Have experience of working in an educational setting and/or
- Have experience of working with young people/families in a caring capacity
- £12.46 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.