Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be assisting their long standing client to recruit for an EHS (Environmental, Health & Safety) Administrator. The role will initially be for 3 months but with the possibility to extend to 6 months.
The Role Responsibilities:
- Organising and expediting work flow through the supervisor's office
- Using advanced levels of understanding and skill in modifying software applications, utilising advanced functions in word processing or spreadsheet applications, advanced graphics, etc.
- Organising, completing and maintaining large projects
- Directing and coordinating the activities of others such as temporary clerical help, co-ops, other administrative professionals, etc.
- Providing advanced administrative support or maintenance of computers and programs including troubleshooting printers, FAX machines and other office equipment
- Providing support to other area personnel on software applications
- Recommending changes/improvements and following through to implementation
- Participating on project teams, implement and provide data analysis of reports such as budgeting and forecasting
- Minimum of 2 years administrative experience - desirably in EHS
- Strong person-to-person skills are required as well as proficiency in managing the daily activities of an office or work area
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the principal's accountabilities and method of operation plus the ability to work independently with only general guidance on a variety of special projects
*** Working hours Monday 7.00am - 5.15pm Tues, Wed & Thurs 7.00am - 4.45pm ***
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For consideration for the EHS Administrator role please apply online for the attention of Katie Doyle.