Electrical & Instrumentation Maintenance
12 Hour Shifts
£30,000 to £40,000
Troubleshoot and maintain process measurement and control equipment, requiring an understanding of:
- Electrical distribution and control equipment.
- Motor control circuits including direct on line and variable speed.
- PLC and relay control panels.
- Level, flow, pressure, temperature, position etc measurement and control devices.
- Electronic Control Systems (Distributed Control Systems)
- Calibration and testing of process instruments, including Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Have completed an approved (Electrical or Instrumental) engineering apprenticeship in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 12 months' relevant post apprenticeship experience.
- Demonstrated experience of interpreting technical drawings and documentation.
- Good knowledge of Safe Systems of Work.
- Familiarity with Quality Systems, Standard Operating Conditions (SOC) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ability to use initiative and work flexibly.
- Good communication skills.
- Engineering Maintenance Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Multiskilled experience with ability to troubleshoot and maintain fixed and rotating mechanical equipment (pumps, gearboxes, mixers, agitators, pipework etc).
- Familiar with Respiratory Protective Equipment.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.