ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN, DERRY/ LONDONDERRY
Grafton Recruitment are exclusively recruiting on behalf of a Global manufacturing firm based on the outskirts of Derry City. This International company offers secure employment for professional, innovative thinkers who want to be key members of a successful team of Engineers.
Troubleshoot and maintain process measurement and control equipment, requiring an understanding of:
- Electrical distribution and control equipment.
- Motor control circuits including direct on line and variable speed.
- PLC and relay control panels.
- Level, flow, pressure, temperature, position etc measurement and control devices.
- Electronic Control Systems (Distributed Control Systems)
- Calibration and testing of process instruments, including Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Have completed an approved (Electrical or Instrumental) engineering apprenticeship in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 12 months' relevant post apprenticeship experience.
- Demonstrated experience of interpreting technical drawings and documentation.
- Good knowledge of Safe Systems of Work.
- Familiarity with Quality Systems, Standard Operating Conditions (SOC) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Willing, if required, to work 12-hour shifts (averaging 42 hours per week).
- Ability to use initiative and work flexibly.
- Good communication skills.
- Engineering Maintenance Apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Multiskilled experience with ability to troubleshoot and maintain fixed and rotating mechanical equipment (pumps, gearboxes, mixers, agitators, pipework etc).
- Familiar with Respiratory Protective Equipment.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including BUPA membership and a Contributory Pension Scheme. In addition, the Company offers the opportunity for progression and performance related pay.
Please call Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.