In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Cookstown, Grafton are recruiting for Electrical Assembly Operatives for an immediate start.
This is a long term Temporary to Permanent opportunity. The right candidate will have a high chance of a contract after 12 weeks.
We are able to offer free transport form Lisbrun leaving at 7am arriving at the factory at 7.45am and return at 4.30pm and 1.30pm on Friday
- Salary: £9.40 per hour.
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 after 37.5 hours worked.
- Hours of Work: 7:45am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 7.45am - 1.30pm on Friday.
- There is room for growth in the role, development opportunities.
- Possibility of a contract for the right candidate after 12 weeks.
- Responsible for build and test of cable assembly to the highest standards.
- Assembly of range of cable and wiring products to meet daily production and quality targets.
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices contribute to the product / continual process improvement effort.
- To report any issues to the supervisor / manager and make suggestions for improvement.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Communicate quality and productivity improvements.
- 2 years previous experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Previous experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical assembly production.
- Good IT and Administration skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV by clicking on Apply button or alternatively call Gregory in Grafton Lisburn.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland