In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Cookstown, Grafton are recruiting for Electrical Assembly Operatives for an immediate start.
This is a long term Temporary to Permanent opportunity. The right candidate will have a high chance of a contract after 12 weeks.
- Salary: £9.40 per hour
- Overtime paid at x 1.5 after 37.5 hours worked.
- Hours of Work: 7:45am - 4:30pm Monday to Thursday, 7.45am - 1.30pm on Friday.
- There is room for growth in the role, development opportunities.
- Possibility of a full time permanent contract after 12 weeks.
- Responsible for build and test of cable assembly to the highest standards.
- Assembly of range of cable and wiring products to meet daily production and quality targets.
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices contribute to the product / continual process improvement effort.
- To report any issues to the supervisor / manager and make suggestions for improvement.
- Documentation and record keeping.
- Communicate quality and productivity improvements.
- 2 years previous experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Previous experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical assembly production.
- Good IT and Administration skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your CV by clicking on Apply button or alternatively call Gregory in Grafton Lisburn.