Job Title : Electrical Assembly Operatives
Location : Lisburn
Salary : £8.97 per hour
Hours of work: 7.00am - 3.30pm
About the Client
Our Client based in Lisburn are re known for their cutting edge technology and extensive range of products to the power industries. Due to their continued growth a number of Temporary opportunities have arisen within their production department.
Duties within the Role
- Responsible for assembly build and test of specific products to the highest quality standards
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices and contributing to the product / continual process improvement effort
- To report regularly and to make suggestions to daily lost production time and issues
- To promote and follow lean manufacturing processes
- Accurate record keeping
- 2 years previous experience in a demanding production assembly environment
- 2 years previous experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical Assembly production, or within a fault location and resolution environment
- Good IT and Administration skills
- Relevant Electrical/ Electronic Engineering / Manufacturing or Mechanical qualification
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing principals
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Caitriona McKerr on 028 92667585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.