Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit Electrical Design Engineers for a leading Manufacturer within the Aerospace industry for one of Northern Ireland's most successful and fast-growing businesses, employing over 1000 people.
Our client who are recognized for cutting edge design, engineering and manufacturing currently have a number of fantastic opportunities for Electrical Design Engineers.
The successful candidate will work within multi-disciplined Engineering teams to deliver design solutions for new concepts & customisation of existing products for our clients customers across the globe, ensuring delivery to cost, time, quality & adherence to strict aerospace regulations.
· Integrate Airframe Manufacturer, In-Flight Entertainment, Seat Actuation & Earth Bonding components into mechanical seat structures
· Route cables in 3D within the seats to industry standard
· Modify or Create small sheet metal parts in support of electrical tasks
· Integrate electrical systems to Airbus & Boeing Standards
· Liaise with 3rd party vendors in support of projects
· Support prototyping for new projects
· Shop Floor support for First Article Inspection & Production seats
· Creating Test Plans and Reports for electrical testing of seats
· Support customer meetings on an Electrical Basis
· Provide end to end support on an electrical basis throughout the lifecycle of projects
· Supporting the wider electrical team to achieve milestone dates
· Some Travel may be required to support aftermarket or customer installations
· Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 1-2 years' experience within a Manufacturing or Engineering discipline
· Strong IT skills, particularly computer-aided design
· Experience using Pro-E, Solid Works or another 3D design package however Catia V5/V6 would be advantageous
· A high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems;
· Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and production operatives.
· Precise and concise written communication skills
· Creative ability
· The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· The ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
· Organisational skills, such as time and resource planning
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package as well as the opportunity to work for an exciting, rapidly expanding company, with a global reputation for quality and excellence.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.