Working on behalf of a manufacturing company I'm actively recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for a permanent contract.
Electrical Engineer - £Excellent
Duties will involve:
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and component's capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Ideal candidates will be qualified to 17th Edition.
To apply to this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.