Reporting to the relevant Production Supervisor, based in one of the Portadown sites.
- Utilising previous experience and skills to cover all areas of electrical assembly
- To ensure all seats are tested to required standard on a timely basis
- To schedule the completion of all testing across all programs
- Train and provide cross training for newly assigned operators. This training covers both assembly and quality standards
- Verification of new operators work and provide retraining if required
- Rework and repairs where necessary
- Provide feedback to Production supervisor regarding improvements of production issues, tooling and processes and will take action when required
- Perform assembly work where required
- Ensure all necessary tools are available to achieve daily production targets
- Ensuring all operators follow company, regulatory, quality, health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring correct and timely usage of MRP system by all production operators.
- 5s Ownership of area of responsibility.
- Maintain Visual Metrics as required
- Participate in Value Stream Production and Quality meetings as required.
- Administration and reporting as necessary.
- A self - starter with strong communication skills and a diplomatic working style.
- 3+ Year's experience in a highly-regulated Electrical/Manufacturing environment. Preferably with past supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of MRP
- Computer literacy is essential especially an excellent understanding of MS Word and Excel.
- Willing to work hours necessary to ensure production goals are achieved.