Commercial Electrician (Day-Shift Role)
Grafton Recruitment is working in exclusive partnership in their search for an experienced Industrial Electrician for a growing and extremely attractive company based in County Down
- Installation of Cable containment systems - trunking, cable tray etc.
- Installation, glanding and termination of cabling
- Installation of Control Panels
- Interpret and follow installation drawings
- Any other duties as required by Project Manager
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental Policies and Procedures & All Health & Safety Rules
- Previous experience in a similar Commercial role
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full Driving licence
- Must have valid CSCS/CSR card (or willing to obtain prior to taking up employment)
Interested Commercial Electrican who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Commercial Electrican job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster now on 02890 323 333 or 07976985386