Electrician (Day-Shift Role)
Grafton Recruitment is working in exclusive partnership with PAC Group Ltd in their search for an experienced Industrial Electrician for a growing and extremely attractive company based in County Antrim
- Installation of Cable containment systems - trunking, cable tray etc.
- Installation, glanding and termination of cabling
- Installation of Control Panels
- Interpret and follow installation drawings
- Any other duties as required by Project Manager
- Comply with all ISO Quality & Environmental Policies and Procedures & All Health & Safety Rules
- Previous experience in a similar industrial role
- 17th edition wiring regulations
- Strong attention to detail and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Full Driving licence
- Must have valid CSCS/CSR card (or willing to obtain prior to taking up employment)
- Experience in Testing & Inspection of Electrical Installations
- JIB registered
- Knowledge of the water/wastewater sector
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jordan McMaster at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.