Grafton is working in partnership with a client that is a market leader in their industry helping with the recruitment of a Electrician
* Carry out routine maintenance on all Company facilities. A/C, air compressors, fire alarm, emergency lighting, order picker batteries, lights, power, heating, plumbing, joinery etc.
* Full, accurate and timely completion of all maintenance logs, schedules, etc. to comply with Health and Safety legislation and Company, insurance and ISO requirements, etc.
* Contact external contractors as required and accompany/assist them while on site.
* Ensure there are adequate supplies of spares on site for commonly used parts or those with a long lead time.
* Create & continuously update technical files for plant & equipment from liaison with suppliers, operator or own knowledge, etc.
* Carry out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks and inspections and takes timely corrective action. Report problems and/or unsafe practices to relevant Supervisor and Health and Safety, together with any recommendations for improvements.
* Carry out all minor mechanical & plumbing, joinery repairs in relation to buildings and utilities, planned and executed in such a way so as to minimise risk or inconvenience to others.
* Carry out modifications to work benches and new equipment as required.
* Follow up on action points agreed on the Health & Safety Improvement Log and by the Health and Safety Committee within the agreed timescales.
* Ensure quality procedures relating to maintenance are followed e.g. Calibration of measuring equipment.
* Minor troubleshooting & maintenance of office equipment if required.
* Review processes, procedures, systems, paperwork, etc. in own area, and make suggestions for improvement.
* Communicate process changes to relevant parties in order that relevant follow up may be carried out, e.g. training.
* Ensure full and timely reporting of all major breakdowns, significant problems, repair requirements, delays or machine down time to relevant personnel.
* Liaise with customers and suppliers as necessary to clarify technical details and overcome problems.
* P.A.T testing.
* Install electrical work.
* Time served electrician, 17th edition
* Experience of working as a Facilities Technician, carrying out repairs to all building facilities
* P.A.T. testing
* Minor plumbing
* Minor joinery
* Electrical Installations
If you would like to discuss this Electrician job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.