Working Exclusively with my client a leading provider of bespoke advanced control solutions I'm actively recruiting for an Electrical/Electronic Engineer for a Permanent Contract.
Electrical/Electronic Engineer - Salary £Excellent - Toomebridge
My client is seeking to recruit an Electrical / Electronic Engineer to carry out design, production support and customer support of their Products.
We are particularly interested in applicants who are in the process of Graduating or has recently graduated.
Duties of role will include:
- Design of industrial and mobile machine control systems
- Creation of manufacturing and support documentation
- Design and creation of machine software
- The use of hand and power tools including crimp tool
- Role will include visiting of customer facilities for installation or to provide on-site consultation on technical issues
- Occasional foreign travel
- Degree or HND level qualification in Electrical or Electronic engineering, or equivalent qualification
- To demonstrate knowledge of Production process
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge of EPlan, Solidworks, CAD packages, PDM systems
- Working knowledge of Codesys, C, ladder logic
- Previous experience of working on prototyping / pre-production products
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of our team will be in contact with those shortlisted.