Role: Electronics/Software Engineer
My client is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. They are currently searching for an Electronics/ Software Engineer to be responsible for the development of Bespoke Production Electronics Test Systems and Production Integration.
- To design, develop Production Test Equipment across the Sensata manufacturing sites for the TPMS/MEMS/HTS product families.
- To integrate test equipment into automated production lines.
- Document Software and Hardware of test equipment
- Develop and debug new and existing test applications
- To liaise with Sensata suppliers at a technical level to integrate their equipment and ours with each other, and the MIS managed quality and data traceability systems.
- To liaise with the various product design groups to assist the Sensata hardware design process and Sensata APQP process when new production technology is required.
- A Bachelor of Science/Engineering Degree in an Electronics/Software related discipline
- Working knowledge of a common programming language for e.g. C, C++ or C#
- Electronics design experience
- Firmware design experience, C preferable
- Experience in production testing of electronic devices
- Experience in Full Design Life cycle from Requirements specification through to build
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 30k to 40k per annum depending on experience
Please note that occasional travel will be required for equipment installation and support
To discuss in further detail, please contact Jane Donnelly on 02890 323333/ 07384513095
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.