Employability outreach practitioner/mentor
This post is a full-time contract role until March 2022. The successful candidate will support the development of the employment infrastructure and improve the potential of long term unemployed to gain employment. This will involve outreach work to identify and engage a number of potential clients to meet the caseload and employment targets.
- Undertake initial assessments of registrations using agreed diagnostic tools.
- Deliver mentoring sessions with all participants and provide a safe, relaxed environment and respond to any sensitive issues in a confidential manner.
- Undertake progress reviews and ensure targets are achieved that reflect positive outcomes in relation to employment and skills development.
- Support any specific training and work experience opportunities of the long term unemployed.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with any relevant employers or voluntary organisations.
- Flexibility in working hours will be required which may include evenings, weekends and school holidays to ensure full delivery of the programme.
- 2 years experience in employability mentoring in both a one to one setting OR a directly related qualification related to employability
- Understanding of government welfare and work programmes
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.