Employee Support Officer
Employee Support Officer
Salary to be discussed at interview
Working Hours: 37
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an Employee Support Officer in partnership with our Client, Translink. This role is offered on a full time, fixed term basis, expected to last until May 2020.
Translink is made up of Metro, NIRailways and Ulsterbus. Translink are are responsible for over 75 million bus and rail passenger journeys each year with a fleet of 1500 buses, 38 trains and over 4000 employees.
This is a superb opportunity to work with an organisation whose aim is to deliver a transformation in public transport, providing integrated services which connect people, enhance the economy and improve the environment, enabling a thriving Northern Ireland.
- You will be responsible for providing specific employee support and counselling services directly to the employees of Translink, including the coordination of all aspects of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) support.
- In addition, you will provide a comprehensive advice service to Translink management in relation to the welfare of staff.
- The role will require you to lead and develop the company Health and Wellbeing strategy.
- Minimum of a Degree Qualification in Psychology, Social Science, Social Work or related subject
- Possess a Counselling Qualification at Diploma level or above recognized by BACP or BABCP
- Possess full accreditation of BACP or BABCP
- A minimum of 3 years social welfare experience in an organisational context to include no less than 450 hours supervised practice in one to one trauma counselling post qualification
- Experience of successful collaboration with both cross divisional and external stakeholders
- Experience of using MS Office Packages
- Full Current Driving licence with access to personal transport to meet requirements of the post in full.
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a very attractive salary which would be discussed at interview stage as well as an excellent range of company benefits.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.