People Plus NI
Job title: Employment Consultant
Business: People Plus
Locations: Foyle (REF: PEC/ 11/19)
Coleraine (REF: PEC/ 11/19)
Join our growing team!
Support and mentor customers on their employment journey into sustainable employment by providing them with an individual action plan tailored to their specific needs. This will include motivating customers to achieve their contractual targets and providing continued in-work support throughout the programme into sustained employment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Conduct engagement meetings with newly referred customers and regularly review their progress against SMART objectives in line with PeoplePlus NI's customer journey and contractual obligations.
- Assess, record and regularly review customers' readiness for work, ability to sustain work and barriers to employment.
- Produce and agree with each customer an individually tailored action plan based on your assessment, which will lead to customers getting and sustaining work.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Experience of working with a wide range of people, all with differing needs and individual aspirations.
- Results focused with the ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Competent IT and administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, including the ability to build rapport with a wide range of customers both face to face and by phone.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Knowledge of the local labour market and national trends.
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's Monday 21st of January 2019.