EMV Payments Support Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an EMV Payments Support Manager for Translink. This is a full-time permanent role based in Belfast, City Centre.
As the EMV Payments Support Manager, you will take managerial control of all activities associated with the implementation of Translink's complex EMV payment solution.
- Provide project management support for assignments working through test and deployment phases
- Production of documentation and technical notes for developing payment models
- Manage and coordinate testing activities
- Provide product training support
- Produce and understand analysis management information in relation to product launch initiatives
- Liaise and align with key partnerships and stakeholders
- Manage and control the budget for compliance and assurance activities
- A degree in a relevant field
- 3 years experience with EMV transaction procession and PCI DSS security requirements
- The ability to produce and analyse statistical reports
- Demonstrable project management and leadership experience
You will receive a competitive package, a 10% performance related bonus, pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
o be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email email@example.com or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.