EMV Payments Support Manager
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an EMV Payments Support Manager. This role is with one of our key partners, Translink and is a full-time permanent role based in Belfast, City Centre.
As the EMV Payments Support Manager, you will take managerial control of all activities associated with the implementation of Translink's complex EMV payment solution.
- Provide project management support for assignments working through test and deployment phases
- Production of documentation and technical notes for developing payment models
- Manage and coordinate testing activities
- Provide product training support
- Produce and understand analysis management information in relation to product launch initiatives
- Liaise and align with key partnerships and stakeholders
- Manage and control the budget for compliance and assurance activities
- A degree in a relevant field
- 3 years experience with EMV transaction procession and PCI DSS security requirements
- The ability to produce and analyse statistical reports
- Demonstrable project management and leadership experience
You will receive a competitive package, a 10% performance related bonus, pension scheme and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07384 513 095 for a confidential chat.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing, and Procurement.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland