£17,000.00 + OTE
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Energy Advisor for our award winning client situated in Belfast. This is a Permanent full time position with many benefits including excellent OTE and a company car.
- The main purpose of the role is to carry out Audits with domestic properties.
- To promote the benefits of our client products to unconnected households within the licensed area.
- To identify, through cold calling, additional opportunities to promote the benefits of working with our client.
- To respond to inbound and to make outbound telephone calls.
- Be available to work a minimum of 3 evenings per week (last appointment 20:00pm)
- Complete a minimum of 6 appointment per day
- Use Company resources to prepare action plans and identify specific targets
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact in a timely fashion.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and product knowledge
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships
- Prepare and submit daily paperwork to a high standard.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns
- Record and submit accurate daily activity.
- Communicate new opportunities and provide feedback to appropriate company staff
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, field canvassing, telemarketing etc.
- Have a professional appearance and portray a positive image of the Company.
- Experience of working in a Field Sales role
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a customer facing role
- Candidates must be flexible with their working hours as the successful candidate will be required to carry out appointments most suitable to the business and customer e.g. evenings
- Candidates must possess a positive, enthusiastic and industrious approach to the role
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasive skills
- Proficient IT skills to include the use of Microsoft programmes such as word, excel & outlook
- Strong administration skills
- Applicants must possess a full valid UK driving licence and counterpart
Salary: £17,000 + OTE £25,000 - £30,000 + Company Car
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria required for the Energy Advisor please attach your CV below for the attention of Katie Doyle
** If you do not meet the essential criteria your application will not be considered**