Energy Management Officer
The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents.
- Develop, implement and monitor policies, plans and initiatives that deliver both measurable and quantifiable continuous improvements in energy use
- Researching current and proposed legislative requirements relating to energy conservation and introduce and manage effective measures to ensure compliance
- Develop, implement and manage an effective IT based energy monitoring and targeting programme
- Conduct site inspections and energy surveys as required
- Identify funding package opportunities for cost effective shemes
- Produce written reports, deliver briefings and presentations as required
Hours of work: 37.5 P/hr
- Third level qualification (HNC/NHD, Level 4) or equivalent in a relevant discipline e.g. Engineering, Building, Construction AND at least 1 years experience in ALL of the following: Development, implementations and management of energy management projects and or programmes. Data Collection and Analysis Energy Auditing.
OR in lieu of qualification
- 2 years experience in Development, implementations and management of energy management projects and or programmes. Data Collection and Analysis Energy Auditing.
- Experience in use of Building Management systems
- Competence in use of CAD, email and Microsoft applications
- Ability to work outside of normal office hours
- Full current driving licence and access to transport
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.