Engineering Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable, Attractive
Location: County Antrim
Grafton Recruitment is working in exclusive partnership with PAC Group Ltd in their search for an experienced Engineering Project Manager for a growing and extremely attractive company based in County Antrim. The successful candidate will be hands on within the role and have the opportunity to enhance their experience in key areas within project management through continuous delivery of high value projects within, Calibration, Composites, Air Flow & HVAC as key business areas with the ability to add to other key electrical/mechanical project development areas.
PAC Group Ltd, established in 2018 is an extremely ambitious and successful young business. The business operates in a wide range of niche, complex and in demand areas which has allowed the company to yield exceptional early financial results and embark on a period of growth earlier than expected. Having recently appointed significant sector specific leaders within the business, they intend to continue the growth trend through acquiring top talent within the NI market.
Reporting to: Engineering Director
- Delivery of complex mechanical and electrical industrial projects
- Installation work for three phase and single phase applications and understanding of Electrical and Mechanical Control Systems
- Working knowledge of pumps, gear boxes, screens, conveyors and pipework
- Operational control of key projects to include budget management and consistent cost analysis
- Direct liaison with key customers, sub contractors, suppliers, including site surveys and meetings. Offering multiple solutions to customers seeking to develop complex machinery.
- Negotiation with customers and suppliers on rates, timescales for supply and additional costings throughout the project lifecycle.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering OR HND with extensive experience in the industry.
- Must have 3 years experience in Project Engineering within the Electrical/Mechanical Engineering sector
- Working on projects within industrial and commercial environments
- Full electrical/mechanical qualifications with onsite installation experience
- Proven experience in a similar role including Electrical/Mechanical engineering and management of multiple projects.
- Project management skills and/or qualifications.
- Previous people management skills are desirable.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jordan McMaster at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.