Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a company who are seeking to grow their Environmental team to work on an exciting Civils project in Scotland.
- Assist the Project Manager with environmental conditions / requirements of the project
- Liaise with project Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW's) and Client
- Undertake water quality monitoring
- Report to Project Manager, Environmental Manager on water quality parameters
- Assist with discharging conditions as detailed in regulatory and local authority permits and consents
- Undertake environmental inspections of works areas and maintain records
- Assist with management of the Environmental Management System
- Assist with updates to the various environmental management documents/plans
- Attend meetings as instructed by Environmental Manager / Project Manager
- Compile accurate reports in relation to environmental alerts / mitigation measures
- Assist with review of Environmental Method Statements when required
- Liaise with engineers and prepare permits to pump for sign off
- Monitor compliance to relevant Environmental Method Statements
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.