Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require an Environmental Health Technical Officer to join their team based in Ballymoney.
Hours of work : 18.5 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £12.10 p/hr 12 weeks + £13.99 p/hr
Location : Ballymoney
Main Duties :
- Liaise as necessary with other officers of the service , other service areas, outside agencies, statutory and voluntary bodies for the efficient delivery of the relevant services and functions.
- Assist in the departmental response to incidents requiring a response and emergencies including food poisoning outbreaks, food hazard warnings, product recalls etc... both within and out with normal office hours.
- To contribute to the development and review of the departments annual business plan.
- To undertake such activity that promotes the licensing function of the Council to business and residents as required.
Full Job Description available on request
Essential Criteria :
- 5 GCSE's A- C to include in English Language and Maths
- 3 years experience in an enforcement role
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.