EOI Trainer x2
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary EO1 to start ASAP for a duration of 9 months.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £14.19
Location: Belfast BT 2
Hours: 9:00AM-5:00PM Monday- Friday (37)
- At least 2 years' experience, gained within the last 5 years, in designing and delivering effective presentations;
- Possession of an ITD/IPD/CIPD Certificate in Training Practice or formal training qualifications considered by the department to be of an equivalent or higher standard.
- Delivering existing training and development programmes/products;
- Designing and delivering a wide range of development programmes/products as required; and
- Development, design, and delivery of a range of accredited programmes including marking product assignments within governing body standards and timescales.
- Must have access to a form of transport that will permit them to meet the requirements of the post; and
- Should be prepared to work in any location in Northern Ireland and this may, on occasions, involve delivering residential courses and working outside normal hours.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland