Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Land Based supply lecturer to start ASAP for an ongoing assignment.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.25
13+ week's £15.67
Hours: 37 hours
- Honours degree in Equine Management or Science, or related discipline.
- Experience in education delivery.
- Experience in the equine industry in the last two years
- Develop and deliver industry training courses to the equine industry.
- Support Knowledge and Technology Transfer (KTT) provision to the equine industry.
- Regular writing of technical and promotional material suitable for release to local and national press.
- Planning resource requirements and procuring resources, maintaining records and keeping colleagues and learners fully informed on all aspects of provision.
- Support the development and delivery of CAFRE's equine education provision.
- Developing and maintaining strong linkages with stakeholders within the equine sector and other relevant organisations.
- Assist in the recruitment of students to full and part time programmes through school visits and recruitment events.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**