Escalations Administrators - Public Sector
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit 4 Escalations Administrators for our client, a prominent public sector organisation. Based in their Mullingar offices, these positions will be offered on a contract basis until December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
The purpose of the these roles will be to provide service excellence to customers and build a deep understanding of their needs and expectations while consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
- Act as the escalation point of contact on a day to day basis in respect of 1st time issues, service delivery issues, case management, performance issues and escalations
- Assist in ensuring that clear deliverables and service standards are defined and maintained
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of the end-to-end process and any impacts or issues arising from delivery
- Document and apply new policies and procedures
- Ensure that any solutions or new processes applied are adaptable and meets changing requirements and contexts
- Support partnership in delivery and service developments
- Support continuous improvement in performance and processes
- Assess, address and document service queries and performance issues
- Whilst experience and performance track record are key determinants, relevant qualification in project management / logistics / service development and delivery is desirable.
- Personal application, critical thinking and presentational capacity as represented through a third level qualification to Level 8 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent, is desirable.
- Contact Centre or administration work experience & knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literacy particularly in CRM systems, SharePoint, and MS packages e.g. Excel, WORD and Outlook
- An understanding of the operation of databases
- Knowledge of workings of community/voluntary/public sector
A salary in the region of €36,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.