Escalations Coordinator €48k
Escalations Coordinator - Public Sector
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an Escalations Coordinator for our client, a prominent public sector organisation. Based in their Mullingar offices, these positions will be offered on a contract basis until December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
The purpose of this role will be to provide service excellence to customers and build a deep understanding of their needs and expectations while consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
The role of Escalations Coordinator requires a versatile, flexible and effective manager experienced in managing third party services in a high-volume and dynamic operating environment
- Manage the escalation point on a day to day basis in respect of 1st time issues, service delivery issues, case management, performance issues and escalations
- Promote continuous improvement in performance and processes
- Commission and deliver agreed service change and development requirements
- Promote partnership in delivery and service development
- Ensure the approach applied is adaptable and meets changing requirements and contexts
- Manage Support Centre service queries and performance issues
- Ensure clear deliverables and service standards are defined and maintained
- Ensure proper process and procedures are documented and applied
- Establish and apply clear service targets and key performance indicators
- Apply analysis and generate solutions
- Ensure management information is effective and utilised
- Manage any assigned staff members and team, ensuring they are equipped with a clear understanding of requirements and expectations; are developed, supported and performance managed and are valued as employees
- Ensure credible relationships are maintained with any vendor and with stakeholders
- Ensure that staff adhere to company policies, standards and procedures
- Ensure adherence to the highest standards of health and safety and to all internal policies and procedures which support the promotion of a positive environment for occupational safety, health and welfare.
- Experience of a busy, complex and dynamic operations environment
- Minimum 3 years' experience of management of customer service / account transaction services by a third party supplier and / or managing within customer interface transaction services of a significant scale
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of business to business relationship management
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of team management in service development and delivery
- Evidence of the production of high quality reports and written materials
- Proficient in use of business systems, workflows and management information; Microsoft packages; SharePoint applications and portals.
- Experience of working on a client / provider site
- Experience of service delivery in public service or early years context
- Whilst experience and performance track record are key determinants, relevant qualification in project management / logistics / service development and delivery is desirable.
- Personal application, critical thinking and presentational capacity as represented through a third level qualification to Level 8 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent, is desirable.
- Contact Centre or administration work experience & knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literacy particularly in CRM systems, SharePoint, and MS packages e.g. Excel, WORD and Outlook
- An understanding of the operation of databases
- Knowledge of workings of community/voluntary/public sector
A salary in the region of €48,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.