Essential Skills ICT Tutor
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Essential Skills ICT Tutor to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months.
Pay rate: £18.17
Location: Belfast, BT8
Hours: 7.2 Hours per day 5 days a week. 36 Hours per week.
- All Candidates · Applicants must hold GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent · Applicants must hold GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential Skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number
- A minimum of two years' experience of teaching Essential Skills - Literacy in a range of contexts which must include two of the following: Further Education; Training; NEETS ·
- A track record of innovative practice in teaching essential skills Literacy to challenging learners and young people;
- Experience of using TEL to motivate learners through innovative teaching and learning
- The post holder will provide a high quality instruction and training delivery within a specific area of responsibility to achieve learner success. Providing educational guidance and learning support in relation to the respective course they are responsible for. The post holder will observe and assess student educational requirements in relation to essential skills programmes.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland