Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Estates Administrator to start ASAP for a duration of 4 Weeks with possibility of extension
Pay rate: £8.94
- A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Business/Administration or a closely related area.
- GCSE in English (Grade A* - C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Literacy or equivalent.
- GCSE in Mathematics (Grade A* - C) or Essential Skills Level 2 in Numeracy or equivalent or NICATS Access Maths Modules.
- OCR/RSA Stage 2 (Parts I & II) Word Processing or equivalent qualification e.g. ECDL.
- A minimum of two years' (within the last five years) relevant administrative experience in a busy modern office.
- A working knowledge of a range of software packages including Microsoft Office suite.Other Essential Criteria
- A full current driving licence which enables you to drive in Northern Ireland, and access to a car for official business purposes. (Please refer to the General section in the application pack for further information).
- Assist in the provision of an administrative support service to include preparing agendas/minutes, organisation of meeting schedules, computerised and manual filing, photocopying, distribution of internal and external mail, telephones, dealing with queries and any other associated tasks.
- Administrative duties associated with the processing and tracking of employee/employer records to comply with requirements for the completion of internal and external reports and the return of reports to Department for the Economy - enrolments, registers, qualifications, achievements, personal details, employer information.
- Administer the processing, inputting and maintenance of college systems.
- Administrative duties associated with the production and analysis of statistical data as required by Management and external bodies.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland