Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Estates Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £12.47
Hours: 36 hours
- A minimum of an HNC (level 4) qualification in a relevant construction/ surveying/ Facilities management related discipline, PLUS two years post qualification experience in an estate/ facilities management/surveying or construction related environment
- Recent experience of supervising staff
- Fully conversant with Microsoft office systems
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk AutoCAD software (including the production of detailed technical drawings)
- Experience of the management of risk.
- Working knowledge of Construction Contract Law
- Working Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Working Knowledge of Building Regulations
- To manage effectively the areas of all Estate activities at a delivery location level.
- To implement the department's operational plans.
- To prepare and present reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- To be responsible for the design of feasibility, tender documentation, production information data and contract administration of projects.
- To assist in the instruction, supervision, and contract administration (including full discharge of all legal, statutory and contract conditions) of College PPP Contracts and for ensuring the PFI/PPP providers execute their duties as per the Project Agreements to ensure full contract compliance with legal obligations and management of risks.
- To contribute to and support the Estate Managers in developing all aspects relating to Governance, Statutory Compliance, Sustainability Management (Social, Economic & Environmental), Risk Management, Quality Accreditation and Performance of the College's Estate.
- Develop, maintain and comply with requirements of the Estate Departments Integrated Management System (Quality, H&S, Energy and Environmental).
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland