Grafton specialist are excited to be assisting our client in their search for a skilled Estate manager on a 6 month fixed-term contract.
Internally this role has a high degree of interaction with the Property, Civil Engineering, Structures and Signalling & Telecoms Departments. The role also interacts with the Bus and Rail Operations and Fleet Engineering Departments. Contact will be at Management, Professional and Technical levels.
Externally the role will involve regular contact with tenants, landlords, property professionals, legal professionals, the general public, local interest groups, other public bodies.
The position will have relative freedom to deliver outputs in line with the company and legislative guidelines and following direction from the Head of Sponsorship (Property and Estates) and Senior Estates Surveyor.
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills and report writing ability
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification commercial property management or estates management experience
- Experience of preparing RICS Red Book valuations (capital and rental)
- RICS accredited degree in Property Valuation/Property Management
- Member of RICS (MRICS)
- Commitment to own continuous personal and professional development
TECHNICAL JOB SKILLS
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of property market within Northern Ireland
- Commercial and business awareness
- Able to plan, organise, prioritise and manage workloads and work to deadlines and budget.
- Able to work individually on own initiative and to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to work by responding to needs
- Good negotiating skills
- Able to satisfy such medical standards as may apply to the post.
- Full current driving licence and access to a vehicle
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and can be discussed at interview.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.