An opportunity has arisen to join a successful and reputable business in Dublin 12 who are expanding and have a requirement for an Estimator to join their team.
- Mechanical Engineering background.
- Work to a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to read mechanical technical specifications and employers requirements
- Prepare estimates by compiling take-off based on the scope of work and entering into computer estimating system, review computer printout for accuracy and completeness.
- Managing quotation processes and reviewing quotations.
- Ensuring the tenders are submitted and processed on time, follow up on tenders and document and record any feedback
- assist in compiling the Technical Submission of inclusions, exclusions, clarifications and program of works.
- Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary
- Maintaining good relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal departments
- Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation
- Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials
- Preparing budget estimates and cost plans
- Measuring and pricing accurate complete cost plans
- Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong communication skills
Please apply below for immediate consideration.