Estimator - Fit out
Grafton Built Environment are delighted to be working on behalf of a well-established and successful building and construction company with a proven track record in winning new projects across various sectors.
Due to an increased work load in their interior fit-out division, the company are now looking to hire an Estimator to join their expanding team.
Main aspects of the role will include:
- Sourcing of materials and negotiating pricing with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Preparation of Bills of Quantities, tender documents, and analytical estimates
- Calculation and preparation of accurate site management and operating costs
- Post tender and contract evaluations and analysis
For this role, my client is looking for:
- Experience in a similar role or sector within the Construction or Joinery industries
- A relevant qualification in Construction or Joinery
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently or alongside a larger team of Estimators to meet deadlines
- Experience liaising with construction professionals
- Excellent IT skills and experience using computerised estimating systems
In return, our clients offers:
- occasional opportunity for travel
- a competitive salary depending on your level of experience
- opportunities for you to progress within your role and the company
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link or send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively you can call Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 9032 3333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focusing on providing Permanent, Contract and Temporary staffing solutions across: Construction, Engineering, Professional Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Health-care, Manufacturing, and Procurement.